- Overall management of activity
- Marketing and sales
- Cultural mediation
- Booking management
- Flow optimisation
- Digital investment
Cultival acts on behalf of cultural sites and institutions in response to various different issues, be they related to a need for increased footfall and in-house resources, to constraints in relation to the organisation of tours or to a need for operational advice.
For each partner, Cultival brings clear and effective operational solutions while committing itself to a win-win partnership.
Cultival undertakes a comprehensive approach to its remit, working alongside the teams from each site. The Agency contributes towards ensuring the sound development of the activities, while meeting the requirements of the site, and with the availability of personnel being one of the key links in this process.
In this context, Cultival is involved throughout the production chain of the tours on behalf of the partner site, namely:
- Marketing the offering (content creation and definition of the range of tours in collaboration with the site’s teams; continuous optimisation)
- Promotion (brochures, digital marketing, field marketing)
- Sales (groups, tourism professionals, e-distribution, etc.)
- Bookings (call centre, online booking, after-sales service)
- Personnel (recruitment or [renewal], continuous training, administrative management)
- Accounting (billing and collection, accounts receivable, bookkeeping)
- Activity tracking (provision of customer data, footfall analysis and reporting)